"1-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of 1-pyrroline-5-carboxylate to L-GLUTAMATE in the presence of NAD. Defects in the enzyme are the cause of hyperprolinemia II.
- 1-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Dehydrogenase
- 1 Pyrroline 5 Carboxylate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, 1-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate
- NADP+ Specific 8-Glutamate Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- NADP+ Specific 8 Glutamate Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Glutamic-Gamma-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Glutamic-Gamma-Semialdehyde
- Glutamic Gamma Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Glutamyl-Gamma-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Glutamyl-Gamma-Semialdehyde
- Glutamyl Gamma Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- GGS Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, GGS
- Delta(1)-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Dehydrogenase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "1-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "1-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "1-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "1-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "1-Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Dehydrogenase" by people in Profiles.