"Chest Wall Oscillation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A respiratory support system used to remove mucus and clear airway by oscillating pressure on the chest.
|Chest Wall Oscillation
- Chest Wall Oscillation
- Chest Wall Oscillations
- Oscillation, Chest Wall
- External Chest Wall Oscillation
High-Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation
- High-Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation
- High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation
- High-Frequency Chest Compression
- Chest Compression, High-Frequency
- Chest Compressions, High-Frequency
- High Frequency Chest Compression
- High-Frequency Chest Compressions
- High-Frequency Chest Wall Compression
- High Frequency Chest Wall Compression
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chest Wall Oscillation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chest Wall Oscillation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chest Wall Oscillation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chest Wall Oscillation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Chest Wall Oscillation" by people in Profiles.
Flume PA, Robinson KA, O'Sullivan BP, Finder JD, Vender RL, Willey-Courand DB, White TB, Marshall BC. Cystic fibrosis pulmonary guidelines: airway clearance therapies. Respir Care. 2009 Apr; 54(4):522-37.
Ventre KM, Arnold JH. Patient in impending respiratory failure. Paediatr Respir Rev. 2004 Dec; 5(4):339, 341.