"Hemoglobinuria, Paroxysmal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A condition characterized by the recurrence of HEMOGLOBINURIA caused by intravascular HEMOLYSIS. In cases occurring upon cold exposure (paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria), usually after infections, there is a circulating antibody which is also a cold hemolysin. In cases occurring during or after sleep (paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria), the clonal hematopoietic stem cells exhibit a global deficiency of cell membrane proteins.
|Paroxysmal Cold Hemoglobinuria
- Paroxysmal Cold Hemoglobinuria
- Hemoglobinuria, Paroxysmal Cold
- Paroxysmal Hemoglobinuria, Cold
- Cold Paroxysmal Hemoglobinuria
- Hemoglobinuria, Cold Paroxysmal
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
- Hemoglobinuria, Paroxysmal Nocturnal
- Marchiafava-Micheli Syndrome
- Marchiafava Micheli Syndrome
- Syndrome, Marchiafava-Micheli
- Paroxysmal Hemoglobinuria, Nocturnal
- Hemoglobinuria, Nocturnal Paroxysmal
- Nocturnal Paroxysmal Hemoglobinuria
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hemoglobinuria, Paroxysmal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hemoglobinuria, Paroxysmal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hemoglobinuria, Paroxysmal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hemoglobinuria, Paroxysmal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.