"Cholangitis, Sclerosing" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Chronic inflammatory disease of the BILIARY TRACT. It is characterized by fibrosis and hardening of the intrahepatic and extrahepatic biliary ductal systems leading to bile duct strictures, CHOLESTASIS, and eventual BILIARY CIRRHOSIS.
- Cholangitis, Sclerosing
- Cholangitides, Sclerosing
- Sclerosing Cholangitides
- Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Cholangiitis, Sclerosing
- Cholangiitides, Sclerosing
- Sclerosing Cholangiitides
- Sclerosing Cholangiitis
Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Cholangitides, Primary Sclerosing
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitides
- Sclerosing Cholangitides, Primary
- Sclerosing Cholangitis, Primary
- Cholangitis, Primary Sclerosing
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cholangitis, Sclerosing".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cholangitis, Sclerosing".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cholangitis, Sclerosing" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cholangitis, Sclerosing" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.