"Pallister-Hall Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A pleiotropic disorder of human development that comprises hypothalamic HAMARTOMA; central and postaxial POLYDACTYLY; bifid EPIGLOTTIS; ANAL ATRESIA; and renal and other abnormalities. This disorder is associated with FRAMESHIFT MUTATIONS in the GLI3 gene which encodes the GLI3 protein, a KRUPPEL-LIKE TRANSCRIPTION FACTORS family member.
- Pallister-Hall Syndrome
- Pallister Hall Syndrome
- Syndrome, Pallister-Hall
- Cerebroacrovisceral Early Lethality Complex
- Hypothalamic Hamartoblastoma Syndrome
- Hamartoblastoma Syndrome, Hypothalamic
- Hamartoblastoma Syndromes, Hypothalamic
- Hypothalamic Hamartoblastoma Syndromes
- Syndrome, Hypothalamic Hamartoblastoma
- Syndromes, Hypothalamic Hamartoblastoma
- CAVE Complex
- CAVE Complices
- Complex, CAVE
- Complices, CAVE
- Hypothalamic Hamartoblastoma, Hypopituitarism, Imperforate Anus, and Postaxial Polydactyly
- Hall-Pallister Syndrome
- Hall Pallister Syndrome
- Syndrome, Hall-Pallister
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pallister-Hall Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pallister-Hall Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pallister-Hall Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pallister-Hall Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Pallister-Hall Syndrome" by people in Profiles.