"Receptors, Dopamine D1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subfamily of G-PROTEIN-COUPLED RECEPTORS that bind the neurotransmitter DOPAMINE and modulate its effects. D1-class receptor genes lack INTRONS, and the receptors stimulate ADENYLYL CYCLASES.
|Receptors, Dopamine D1
- Receptors, Dopamine D1
- Dopamine-D1 Receptor
- Dopamine D1 Receptor
- Receptor, Dopamine-D1
- Dopamine D1 Receptors
- D1 Receptors, Dopamine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Dopamine D1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.670]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.670.300]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.670.300.400]
- Receptors, Dopamine D1 [D12.776.543.750.670.300.400.400]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.695.150]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.695.150.400]
- Receptors, Dopamine D1 [D12.776.543.750.695.150.400.400]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.720.330]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.720.330.400]
- Receptors, Dopamine D1 [D12.776.543.750.720.330.400.400]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Dopamine D1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Dopamine D1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Dopamine D1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.