"Job Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Primary immunodeficiency syndrome characterized by recurrent infections and hyperimmunoglobulinemia E. Most cases are sporadic. Of the rare familial forms, the dominantly inherited subtype has additional connective tissue, dental and skeletal involvement that the recessive type does not share.
- Job Syndrome
- Job Syndromes
- Syndrome, Job
- Syndromes, Job
- Hyper-IgE Syndrome
- Hyper IgE Syndrome
- Hyper-IgE Syndromes
- Syndrome, Hyper-IgE
- Hyperimmunoglobulin E, Recurrent Infection Syndrome
- HIE Syndrome
- HIE Syndromes
- Syndrome, HIE
- Syndromes, HIE
- Hyperimmunoglobulinemia E Syndrome
- Hyperimmunoglobulinemia E Syndromes
- Syndrome, Hyperimmunoglobulinemia E
- Syndromes, Hyperimmunoglobulinemia E
- Buckley Syndrome
- Buckley Syndromes
- Syndrome, Buckley
- Syndromes, Buckley
- Job-Buckley Syndrome
- Job Buckley Syndrome
- Job-Buckley Syndromes
- Syndrome, Job-Buckley
- Syndromes, Job-Buckley
- Job's Syndrome
- Jobs Syndrome
- Syndrome, Job's
- Hyperimmunoglobulin E-Recurrent Infection Syndrome
- Hyperimmunoglobulin E Recurrent Infection Syndrome
Hyper-Immunoglobulin E Syndrome, Autosomal Recessive
- Hyper-Immunoglobulin E Syndrome, Autosomal Recessive
- Hyper Immunoglobulin E Syndrome, Autosomal Recessive
- Hyper-IgE Recurrent Infection Syndrome, Autosomal Recessive
- Hyper IgE Recurrent Infection Syndrome, Autosomal Recessive
- Hyper-IgE Syndrome, Autosomal Recessive
- Hyper IgE Syndrome, Autosomal Recessive
- HIES, Autosomal Recessive
- Autosomal Recessive HIES
- Autosomal Recessive HIESs
- HIESs, Autosomal Recessive
Hyper-Immunoglobulin E Syndrome, Autosomal Dominant
- Hyper-Immunoglobulin E Syndrome, Autosomal Dominant
- Hyper Immunoglobulin E Syndrome, Autosomal Dominant
- Hyper-IgE Syndrome, Autosomal Dominant
- Hyper IgE Syndrome, Autosomal Dominant
- HIES, Autosomal Dominant
- Autosomal Dominant HIES
- Autosomal Dominant HIESs
- HIESs, Autosomal Dominant
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Job Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Job Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Job Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Job Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Job Syndrome" by people in Profiles.
Kashef MA, Kashef S, Handjani F, Karimi M. Hodgkin lymphoma developing in a 4.5-year-old girl with hyper-IgE syndrome. Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2006 Jan-Feb; 23(1):59-63.
Shemer A, Weiss G, Confino Y, Trau H. The hyper-IgE syndrome. Two cases and review of the literature. Int J Dermatol. 2001 Oct; 40(10):622-8.