Trypsin Inhibitor, Kazal Pancreatic
"Trypsin Inhibitor, Kazal Pancreatic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A secreted KAZAL MOTIF-containing serine peptidase inhibitor that inhibits TRYPSIN. It is a protein composed of 56 amino acid residues and is different in amino acid composition and physiological activity from the Kunitz bovine pancreatic trypsin inhibitor (APROTININ). It protects against the trypsin-mediated premataure activation of ENZYME PRECURSORS in the PANCREAS. Mutations in the SPINK1 gene are associated with CHRONIC PANCREATITIS.
|Trypsin Inhibitor, Kazal Pancreatic
- Trypsin Inhibitor, Kazal Pancreatic
- Serine Protease Inhibitor Kazal-Type 1
- Serine Protease Inhibitor Kazal Type 1
- Pancreatic Secretory Trypsin Inhibitor
- Trypsin Inhibitor Kazal Pancreatic
- Pancreatic Trypsin Secretory Inhibitor, Kazal
- Inhibitor, Tumor-Associated Trypsin
- Inhibitor, Tumor Associated Trypsin
- Trypsin Inhibitor, Tumor-Associated
- Trypsin Inhibitor, Tumor Associated
- Tumor-Associated Trypsin Inhibitor
- Tumor Associated Trypsin Inhibitor
- Acidic Pancreatic Trypsin Inhibitor
- Pancreatic Secretory Trypsin Inhibitor, Kazal
- Serine Peptidase Inhibitor, Kazal-Type 1
- Serine Peptidase Inhibitor, Kazal Type 1
- Kazal Pancreatic Trypsin Inhibitor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Trypsin Inhibitor, Kazal Pancreatic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Trypsin Inhibitor, Kazal Pancreatic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Trypsin Inhibitor, Kazal Pancreatic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Trypsin Inhibitor, Kazal Pancreatic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Trypsin Inhibitor, Kazal Pancreatic" by people in Profiles.