"Gastroscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy or surgery of the interior of the stomach.
|Gastroscopic Surgical Procedures
- Gastroscopic Surgical Procedures
- Gastroscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Gastroscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Gastroscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Gastroscopic
- Surgery, Gastroscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Gastroscopic
- Gastroscopic Surgery
- Gastroscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Gastroscopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gastroscopy".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System [E01.370.372]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.372.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.372.250.250]
- Gastroscopy [E01.370.318.104.22.1685]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Surgical [E01.370.388]
- Endoscopy [E01.370.388.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.388.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.322.214.171.124]
- Gastroscopy [E01.370.3126.96.36.199.320]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Digestive System Surgical Procedures [E04.210]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.210.240]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.210.240.250]
- Gastroscopy [E04.210.240.250.320]
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures [E04.502]
- Endoscopy [E04.502.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.502.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.502.250.250.250]
- Gastroscopy [E04.502.250.250.250.320]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gastroscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gastroscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gastroscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Gastroscopy" by people in Profiles.
Chalhoub JM, Umar J, Groudan K, Hamadeh N, Desilets DJ, Greeff Y. Endoscopic band ligation compared to thermal therapy for gastric antral vascular ectasia: A systematic review and meta-analysis. United European Gastroenterol J. 2021 03; 9(2):150-158.
Han S, Hsu A, Wassef WY. An update in the endoscopic management of gastric cancer. Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2016 11; 32(6):492-500.
Tanpowpong P, Broder-Fingert S, Katz AJ, Camargo CA. Features of children with positive celiac serology and type 1 diabetes mellitus. Pediatr Int. 2015 Oct; 57(5):1028-30.
Evans JA, Chandrasekhara V, Chathadi KV, Decker GA, Early DS, Fisher DA, Foley K, Hwang JH, Jue TL, Lightdale JR, Pasha SF, Sharaf R, Shergill AK, Cash BD, DeWitt JM. The role of endoscopy in the management of premalignant and malignant conditions of the stomach. Gastrointest Endosc. 2015 Jul; 82(1):1-8.
McSweeney ME, Kerr J, Jiang H, Lightdale JR. Risk factors for complications in infants and children with percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tubes. J Pediatr. 2015 Jun; 166(6):1514-9.e1.
Baptista V, Wassef W. Bariatric procedures: an update on techniques, outcomes and complications. Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2013 Nov; 29(6):684-93.
McSweeney ME, Jiang H, Deutsch AJ, Atmadja M, Lightdale JR. Long-term outcomes of infants and children undergoing percutaneous endoscopy gastrostomy tube placement. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2013 Nov; 57(5):663-7.
Hill CA, Ramakrishna J, Fracchia MS, Sternberg D, Ojha S, Infusino S, Hartnick CJ. Prevalence of eosinophilic esophagitis in children with refractory aerodigestive symptoms. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013 Sep; 139(9):903-6.
Baptista V, Singh A, Wassef W. Early gastric cancer: an update on endoscopic management. Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2012 Nov; 28(6):629-35.
Rodriguez L, Rosen R, Manfredi M, Nurko S. Endoscopic intrapyloric injection of botulinum toxin A in the treatment of children with gastroparesis: a retrospective, open-label study. Gastrointest Endosc. 2012 Feb; 75(2):302-9.