Natriuretic Peptide, C-Type
"Natriuretic Peptide, C-Type" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A PEPTIDE of 22 amino acids, derived mainly from cells of VASCULAR ENDOTHELIUM. It is also found in the BRAIN, major endocrine glands, and other tissues. It shares structural homology with ATRIAL NATRIURETIC FACTOR. It has vasorelaxant activity thus is important in the regulation of vascular tone and blood flow. Several high molecular weight forms containing the 22 amino acids have been identified.
|Natriuretic Peptide, C-Type
- Natriuretic Peptide, C-Type
- Natriuretic Peptide, C Type
- Peptide, C-Type Natriuretic
- C-Type Natriuretic Peptide-22
- C Type Natriuretic Peptide 22
- Natriuretic Peptide-22, C-Type
- Peptide-22, C-Type Natriuretic
- C-Type Natriuretic Peptide
- C Type Natriuretic Peptide
- C-Type Natriuretic Peptide-53
- C Type Natriuretic Peptide 53
- Natriuretic Peptide-53, C-Type
- Peptide-53, C-Type Natriuretic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Natriuretic Peptide, C-Type".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Natriuretic Peptide, C-Type".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Natriuretic Peptide, C-Type" by people in this website by year, and whether "Natriuretic Peptide, C-Type" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.