"Evidence-Based Practice" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A way of providing health care that is guided by a thoughtful integration of the best available scientific knowledge with clinical expertise. This approach allows the practitioner to critically assess research data, clinical guidelines, and other information resources in order to correctly identify the clinical problem, apply the most high-quality intervention, and re-evaluate the outcome for future improvement.
|Evidence Based Management, Healthcare
- Evidence Based Management, Healthcare
- Evidence Based Health Care Management
- Evidence Based Healthcare Management
- Evidence Based Management, Health Care
Evidence-Based Health Care
- Evidence-Based Health Care
- Evidence Based Health Care
- Evidence-Based Health Cares
- Health Care, Evidence-Based
- Health Cares, Evidence-Based
- Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Evidence Based Healthcare
- Evidence-Based Healthcares
- Healthcare, Evidence-Based
- Healthcares, Evidence-Based
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Evidence-Based Practice".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Evidence-Based Practice".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Evidence-Based Practice" by people in this website by year, and whether "Evidence-Based Practice" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.