"NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A flavoprotein that catalyzes the reduction of heme-thiolate-dependent monooxygenases and is part of the microsomal hydroxylating system. EC 184.108.40.206.
- NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase
- NADPH Ferrihemoprotein Reductase
- Reductase, NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein
- Cytochrome P-450 Reductase
- Cytochrome P 450 Reductase
- Reductase, Cytochrome P-450
- Cytochrome P450 Reductase
- P450 Reductase, Cytochrome
- Reductase, Cytochrome P450
- Ferrihemoprotein P-450 Reductase
- Ferrihemoprotein P 450 Reductase
- Reductase, Ferrihemoprotein P-450
- Ferrihemoprotein P450 Reductase
- Reductase, Ferrihemoprotein P450
- NADPH-P450 Reductase
- NADPH P450 Reductase
- Reductase, NADPH-P450
- NADPH Cytochrome P-450 Oxidoreductase
- NADPH Cytochrome P 450 Oxidoreductase
- NADPH Cytochrome P-450 Reductase
- NADPH Cytochrome P 450 Reductase
- NADPH Cytochrome P450 Oxidoreductase
- NADPH Cytochrome P450 Reductase
- NADPH-Cytochrome P450 Reductase
- P450 Reductase, NADPH-Cytochrome
- Reductase, NADPH-Cytochrome P450
- Cytochrome P-450 Oxidase
- Cytochrome P 450 Oxidase
- Oxidase, Cytochrome P-450
- P-450 Oxidase, Cytochrome
- NADPH Cytochrome c Reductase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase" by people in this website by year, and whether "NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase" by people in Profiles.
Rappleye CA, Tagawa A, Le Bot N, Ahringer J, Aroian RV. Involvement of fatty acid pathways and cortical interaction of the pronuclear complex in Caenorhabditis elegans embryonic polarity. BMC Dev Biol. 2003 Oct 03; 3:8.