Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Biostatistics, University of Michigan 2016 Jan.- 2017 Nov.
Mentor: Peter X.K. Song, Ph.D.
- Research in developing Bayesian Newton's Growth Models (NGMs) in the ELEMENT study. Collaboration with Dr. Bin Zhu.
- Research in developing statistical methods for estimating sleep duration from actigraphy data in the Early Life Exposures in Mexico to ENvironmental Toxicants (ELEMENT) study.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Epidemiology, University of Michigan 2015 Jan. -2015 Dec.
Mentor: Lynda D. Lisabeth, Ph.D.
- Research in epidemiological data analyses in the Brain Attack Surveillance In Corpus Christi (BASIC) project.
- Research in developing statistical models to investigate built environment association with BMI in the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA).
Collaboration with Dr. Brisa N. Sanchez.
- Research in Bayesian spatial modeling of a binary outcome with spatially varying coecients in neuro-imaging data. Collaboration with Dr. Timothy D. Johnson.