"Natalizumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A humanized monoclonal immunoglobulin G4 antibody to human INTEGRIN ALPHA4 that binds to the alpha4 subunit of INTEGRIN ALPHA4BETA1 and integrin alpha4beta7. It is used as an IMMUNOLOGIC FACTOR in the treatment of RELAPSING-REMITTING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS and CROHN'S DISEASE.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Natalizumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Natalizumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.813]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Natalizumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.813]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.5220.127.116.11]
- Natalizumab [D12.776.377.715.518.104.22.168.813]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Natalizumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Natalizumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Natalizumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.