"Femoracetabular Impingement" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A pathological mechanical process that can lead to hip failure. It is caused by abnormalities of the ACETABULUM and/or FEMUR combined with rigorous hip motion, leading to repetitive collisions that damage the soft tissue structures.
- Femoracetabular Impingement
- Femoracetabular Impingements
- Impingement, Femoracetabular
- Impingements, Femoracetabular
- Femoroacetabular Impingement
- Femoroacetabular Impingements
- Impingement, Femoroacetabular
- Impingements, Femoroacetabular
- Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndrome
- Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndromes
- Impingement Syndrome, Femoroacetabular
- Impingement Syndromes, Femoroacetabular
- Syndrome, Femoroacetabular Impingement
- Syndromes, Femoroacetabular Impingement
- Femoro-Acetabular Impingement
- Femoro Acetabular Impingement
- Femoro-Acetabular Impingements
- Impingement, Femoro-Acetabular
- Impingements, Femoro-Acetabular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Femoracetabular Impingement".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Femoracetabular Impingement".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Femoracetabular Impingement" by people in this website by year, and whether "Femoracetabular Impingement" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.