Receptors, Purinergic P2Y1
"Receptors, Purinergic P2Y1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of purinergic P2Y receptors that have a preference for ATP and ADP. The activated P2Y1 receptor signals through the G-PROTEIN-coupled activation of PHOSPHOLIPASE C and mobilization of intracellular CALCIUM.
|Receptors, Purinergic P2Y1
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y1
- P2Y1 Receptors, Purinergic
- Purinergic P2Y1 Receptors
- P2Y1 Purinoceptor
- Purinoceptor, P2Y1
- P2Y1 Purinoceptors
- Purinoceptors, P2Y1
- P2Y1 Receptors
- Receptors, P2Y1
- Purinergic Receptor P2Y, G-Protein Coupled, 1
- Purinoceptor P2Y1
- P2Y1 Receptor
- Receptor, P2Y1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.695.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y [D12.776.543.750.695.700.720.500]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y1 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.720.500.100]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720.750]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y1 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720.750.100]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.