Multilocus Sequence Typing
"Multilocus Sequence Typing" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Direct nucleotide sequencing of gene fragments from multiple housekeeping genes for the purpose of phylogenetic analysis, organism identification, and typing of species, strain, serovar, or other distinguishable phylogenetic level.
|Multilocus Sequence Typing
- Multilocus Sequence Typing
- Sequence Typing, Multilocus
- Typing, Multilocus Sequence
- Multilocus Sequence Analysis
- Analyses, Multilocus Sequence
- Analysis, Multilocus Sequence
- Multilocus Sequence Analyses
- Sequence Analyses, Multilocus
- Sequence Analysis, Multilocus
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Multilocus Sequence Typing".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Multilocus Sequence Typing".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Multilocus Sequence Typing" by people in this website by year, and whether "Multilocus Sequence Typing" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.