"Anticholinergic Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Adverse drug effects associated with CHOLINERGIC ANTAGONISTS. Clinical features include TACHYCARDIA; HYPERTHERMIA; MYDRIASIS, dry skin and dry mucous membranes, decreased bowel sounds and urinary retention in peripheral anticholinergic syndrome; and HALLUCINATIONS; PSYCHOSES; SEIZURES; and COMA in central anticholinergic syndrome.
- Anticholinergic Syndrome
- Anticholinergic Syndromes
- Syndrome, Anticholinergic
- Syndromes, Anticholinergic
Peripheral Anticholinergic Syndrome
- Peripheral Anticholinergic Syndrome
- Anticholinergic Syndrome, Peripheral
- Anticholinergic Syndromes, Peripheral
- Peripheral Anticholinergic Syndromes
- Syndrome, Peripheral Anticholinergic
- Syndromes, Peripheral Anticholinergic
Central Anticholinergic Syndrome
- Central Anticholinergic Syndrome
- Anticholinergic Syndrome, Central
- Anticholinergic Syndromes, Central
- Central Anticholinergic Syndromes
- Syndrome, Central Anticholinergic
- Syndromes, Central Anticholinergic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anticholinergic Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anticholinergic Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anticholinergic Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anticholinergic Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Anticholinergic Syndrome" by people in Profiles.
Blum J, Carreiro S, Hack J. Difficulty creating an anticholinergic rat model with atropine. Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2013 Nov; 51(9):910.