Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis
"Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Disorder characterized by symptoms of CATATONIA; HYPOVENTILATION; DYSKINESIAS; ENCEPHALITIS; and SEIZURES followed by a reduced CONSCIOUSNESS. It is often followed by a viral-like prodrome. Many cases are self-limiting and respond well to IMMUNOMODULATORY THERAPIES against the NMDA RECEPTORS antibodies.
|Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis
- Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis
- Anti N Methyl D Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis
- Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitides
- Encephalitides, Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor
- Encephalitis, Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor
- Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis
- Anti NMDA Receptor Encephalitis
- Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitides
- Encephalitides, Anti-NMDA Receptor
- Encephalitis, Anti-NMDA Receptor
- Receptor Encephalitides, Anti-NMDA
- Receptor Encephalitis, Anti-NMDA
- Anti-NMDAR Encephalitis
- Anti NMDAR Encephalitis
- Anti-NMDAR Encephalitides
- Encephalitides, Anti-NMDAR
- Encephalitis, Anti-NMDAR
Non-paraneoplastic Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis
- Non-paraneoplastic Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis
- Non paraneoplastic Anti N Methyl D Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis
- Non-paraneoplastic Anti-NMDAR Encephalitis
- Anti-NMDAR Encephalitides, Non-paraneoplastic
- Anti-NMDAR Encephalitis, Non-paraneoplastic
- Encephalitides, Non-paraneoplastic Anti-NMDAR
- Encephalitis, Non-paraneoplastic Anti-NMDAR
- Non paraneoplastic Anti NMDAR Encephalitis
- Non-paraneoplastic Anti-NMDAR Encephalitides
- Non-paraneoplastic Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis
- Non paraneoplastic Anti NMDA Receptor Encephalitis
Paraneoplastic Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis
- Paraneoplastic Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis
- Paraneoplastic Anti N Methyl D Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis
- Paraneoplastic Anti-NMDAR Encephalitis
- Anti-NMDAR Encephalitides, Paraneoplastic
- Anti-NMDAR Encephalitis, Paraneoplastic
- Encephalitides, Paraneoplastic Anti-NMDAR
- Encephalitis, Paraneoplastic Anti-NMDAR
- Paraneoplastic Anti NMDAR Encephalitis
- Paraneoplastic Anti-NMDAR Encephalitides
- Paraneoplastic Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis
- Paraneoplastic Anti NMDA Receptor Encephalitis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis" by people in Profiles.
Palleiko BA, Salamatbad G, Bludevich BM, Maxfield MW. Thymectomy for treatment of anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2022 09 02; 62(4).