Health Information Exchange
"Health Information Exchange" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Organizational framework for the dissemination of electronic healthcare information or clinical data, across health-related institutions and systems. Its overall purpose is to enhance PATIENT CARE.
|Health Information Exchange
- Health Information Exchange
- Exchange, Health Information
- Exchanges, Health Information
- Health Information Exchanges
- Information Exchange, Health
- Information Exchanges, Health
- Medical Information Exchange
- Exchange, Medical Information
- Exchanges, Medical Information
- Information Exchange, Medical
- Information Exchanges, Medical
- Medical Information Exchanges
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Health Information Exchange".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Health Information Exchange".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Health Information Exchange" by people in this website by year, and whether "Health Information Exchange" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.