"Edinger-Westphal Nucleus" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Nucleus in the oculomotor nuclear complex associated with oculomotor activities and stress adaptation.
- Edinger-Westphal Nucleus
- Edinger Westphal Nucleus
- Nucleus, Edinger-Westphal
- Nucleus Edinger Westphal
- Edinger Westphal, Nucleus
- Edinger Westphals, Nucleus
- Nucleus Edinger Westphals
- Westphal, Nucleus Edinger
- Westphals, Nucleus Edinger
- Parvocellular Oculomotor Nucleus
- Nucleus, Parvocellular Oculomotor
- Oculomotor Nucleus, Parvocellular
- Accessory Oculomotor Nucleus
- Nucleus, Accessory Oculomotor
- Oculomotor Nucleus, Accessory
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Edinger-Westphal Nucleus".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Edinger-Westphal Nucleus".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Edinger-Westphal Nucleus" by people in this website by year, and whether "Edinger-Westphal Nucleus" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.