This page shows the details of why an item matched the keywords from your search.
One or more keywords matched the following properties of
- "Small cell neuroendocrine cervical cancer:" Retrospective review of patients treated at USC. 2007-2008.
- "Notch inhibition in murine induced cervical cancer models:" Principal Investigator: W. Martin Kast, PhD, Norris Cancer Center, University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine. 2005-2006.
- "MRI of the cervix during pregnancy:" Principal Investigator: Michael House, M.D., Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Tufts Medical Center. 2004.
- "Latino beliefs about childhood development and feeding:" Principal Investigator: M. Alex Geertsma, M.D., Department of Pediatrics, Hartford Hospital/Univ. of Connecticut School of Medicine. 1995-1997.
- "Genetic Linkage Analysis:" Laboratory assistant in molecular genetics. Principal Investigator: Terry Lerner, Ph.D., Molecular Neurogenetics Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital. Summer 1994.
One or more keywords matched the following items that are connected to