"NADP" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate. A coenzyme composed of ribosylnicotinamide 5'-phosphate (NMN) coupled by pyrophosphate linkage to the 5'-phosphate adenosine 2',5'-bisphosphate. It serves as an electron carrier in a number of reactions, being alternately oxidized (NADP+) and reduced (NADPH). (Dorland, 27th ed)
- Triphosphopyridine Nucleotide
- Nucleotide, Triphosphopyridine
- Nicotinamide-Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate
- Dinucleotide Phosphate, Nicotinamide-Adenine
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate
- Phosphate, Nicotinamide-Adenine Dinucleotide
- Coenzyme II
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "NADP".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "NADP".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "NADP" by people in this website by year, and whether "NADP" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.