"1-Acylglycerophosphocholine O-Acyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme localized predominantly within the plasma membrane of lymphocytes. It catalyzes the transfer of long-chain fatty acids, preferentially unsaturated fatty acids, to lysophosphatides with the formation of 1,2-diacylglycero-3-phosphocholine and CoA. EC 184.108.40.206.
- 1-Acylglycerophosphocholine O-Acyltransferase
- 1 Acylglycerophosphocholine O Acyltransferase
- O-Acyltransferase, 1-Acylglycerophosphocholine
- Acyl CoA 1 Acylglycero 3 Phosphocholine O Acyltransferase
- 1-Acylglycerophosphocholine Acyltransferase
- 1 Acylglycerophosphocholine Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, 1-Acylglycerophosphocholine
- Lysophosphatidylcholine Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, Lysophosphatidylcholine
- Lysophosphatidylcholine-Palmitoyl CoA Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, Lysophosphatidylcholine-Palmitoyl CoA
- CoA Acyltransferase, Lysophosphatidylcholine-Palmitoyl
- Lysophosphatidylcholine Palmitoyl CoA Acyltransferase
- Lysophospholipid Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, Lysophospholipid
- Acyl CoA Lysolecithin Acyltransferase
- Lysolecithin Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, Lysolecithin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "1-Acylglycerophosphocholine O-Acyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "1-Acylglycerophosphocholine O-Acyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "1-Acylglycerophosphocholine O-Acyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "1-Acylglycerophosphocholine O-Acyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.