Plant Physiological Phenomena
"Plant Physiological Phenomena" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The physiological processes, properties, and states characteristic of plants.
|Plant Physiological Phenomena
- Plant Physiological Phenomena
- Phenomena, Plant Physiological
- Physiological Phenomena, Plant
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Physiological Phenomenon
- Phenomenon, Plant Physiological
- Phenomenons, Plant Physiological
- Physiological Phenomenon, Plant
- Physiological Phenomenons, Plant
- Plant Physiological Phenomenons
- Plant Physiologic Phenomenon
- Phenomenon, Plant Physiologic
- Physiologic Phenomenon, Plant
- Physiology, Plant
- Plant Physiologic Phenomena
- Phenomena, Plant Physiologic
- Physiologic Phenomena, Plant
Plant Physiological Processes
- Plant Physiological Processes
- Physiological Processes, Plant
- Processes, Plant Physiological
- Plant Physiological Process
- Physiological Process, Plant
- Process, Plant Physiological
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Plant Physiological Phenomena".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Plant Physiological Phenomena".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Plant Physiological Phenomena" by people in this website by year, and whether "Plant Physiological Phenomena" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Plant Physiological Phenomena" by people in Profiles.
Edwards J, Laskowski M, Baskin TI, Mitchell N, DeMeo B. The Role of Water in Fast Plant Movements. Integr Comp Biol. 2019 12 01; 59(6):1525-1534.
Kaleem F, Shabir G, Aslam K, Rasul S, Manzoor H, Shah SM, Khan AR. An Overview of the Genetics of Plant Response to Salt Stress: Present Status and the Way Forward. Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 2018 Oct; 186(2):306-334.
Normanly J. Approaching cellular and molecular resolution of auxin biosynthesis and metabolism. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol. 2010 Jan; 2(1):a001594.
Gegear RJ, Burns JG. The birds, the bees, and the virtual flowers: can pollinator behavior drive ecological speciation in flowering plants? Am Nat. 2007 Oct; 170(4):551-66.
Han LY, Zheng CJ, Lin HH, Cui J, Li H, Zhang HL, Tang ZQ, Chen YZ. Prediction of functional class of novel plant proteins by a statistical learning method. New Phytol. 2005 Oct; 168(1):109-21.
Baskin TI. On the alignment of cellulose microfibrils by cortical microtubules: a review and a model. Protoplasma. 2001; 215(1-4):150-71.