"Inactivation, Metabolic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Reduction of pharmacologic activity or toxicity of a drug or other foreign substance by a living system, usually by enzymatic action. It includes those metabolic transformations that make the substance more soluble for faster renal excretion.
|Metabolic Detoxication, Drug
- Metabolic Detoxication, Drug
- Detoxication, Drug Metabolic
- Drug Metabolic Detoxication
- Drug Detoxication, Metabolic
- Detoxication, Metabolic Drug
- Metabolic Drug Detoxication
- Metabolic Detoxification, Drug
- Detoxification, Drug Metabolic
- Drug Metabolic Detoxification
- Detoxification, Drug, Metabolic
- Detoxication, Drug, Metabolic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Inactivation, Metabolic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Inactivation, Metabolic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Inactivation, Metabolic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Inactivation, Metabolic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.