"CD4 Antigens" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
55-kDa antigens found on HELPER-INDUCER T-LYMPHOCYTES and on a variety of other immune cell types. They are members of the immunoglobulin supergene family and are implicated as associative recognition elements in MAJOR HISTOCOMPATIBILITY COMPLEX class II-restricted immune responses. On T-lymphocytes they define the helper/inducer subset. T4 antigens also serve as INTERLEUKIN-15 receptors and bind to the HIV receptors, binding directly to the HIV ENVELOPE PROTEIN GP120.
- CD4 Antigens
- Antigens, CD4
- CD4 Molecule
- T4 Antigens, T-Cell
- Antigens, T-Cell T4
- T-Cell T4 Antigens
- T4 Antigens, T Cell
- Receptors, CD4
- Surface CD4 Receptor
- CD4 Receptor, Surface
- Receptors, Surface CD4
- CD4 Receptors, Surface
- Surface CD4 Receptors
- CD4 Antigen
- Antigen, CD4
- CD4 Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CD4 Antigens".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Interleukin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420]
- Receptors, Interleukin-16 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.810]
- CD4 Antigens [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.810.500]
- Receptors, Virus [D12.776.543.750.830]
- Receptors, HIV [D12.776.543.750.830.700]
- CD4 Antigens [D12.776.543.750.830.700.025]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- CD4 Antigens [D23.050.301.264.894.100]
- Biomarkers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D18.104.22.1684]
- CD4 Antigens [D22.214.171.1244.100]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CD4 Antigens".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CD4 Antigens" by people in this website by year, and whether "CD4 Antigens" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.