"Receptor, Muscarinic M3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of muscarinic receptor that mediates cholinergic-induced contraction in a variety of SMOOTH MUSCLES.
|Receptor, Muscarinic M3
- Receptor, Muscarinic M3
- M3 Receptor, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic M3 Receptor
- Receptors, Muscarinic M3
- M3 Receptors, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic M3 Receptors
- Muscarinic Receptor M3
- M3, Muscarinic Receptor
- Receptor M3, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic Receptors M3
- M3, Muscarinic Receptors
- Receptors M3, Muscarinic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Muscarinic M3".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Muscarinic [D12.776.543.750.695.475]
- Receptor, Muscarinic M3 [D12.776.543.750.695.475.300]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Cholinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.360]
- Receptors, Muscarinic [D12.776.543.750.720.360.500]
- Receptor, Muscarinic M3 [D12.776.543.750.720.360.500.300]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Muscarinic M3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Muscarinic M3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Muscarinic M3" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.