"Alpharetrovirus" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A genus of the family RETROVIRIDAE with type C morphology, that causes malignant and other diseases in wild birds and domestic fowl.
- Type C Avian Retroviruses
- Retroviruses, ALV-Related
- ALV-Related Retrovirus
- ALV-Related Retroviruses
- Retrovirus, ALV-Related
- Retroviruses, ALV Related
- Avian Leukosis-Sarcoma Viruses
- Avian Leukosis Sarcoma Viruses
- Avian Leukosis-Sarcoma Virus
- Leukosis-Sarcoma Virus, Avian
- Leukosis-Sarcoma Viruses, Avian
- Virus, Avian Leukosis-Sarcoma
- Viruses, Avian Leukosis-Sarcoma
- Retroviruses Type C, Avian
Avian Erythroblastosis Virus
- Avian Erythroblastosis Virus
- Avian Erythroblastosis Viruses
- Erythroblastosis Viruses, Avian
- Virus, Avian Erythroblastosis
- Viruses, Avian Erythroblastosis
- Erythroblastosis Virus, Avian
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Alpharetrovirus".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Alpharetrovirus".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Alpharetrovirus" by people in this website by year, and whether "Alpharetrovirus" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.