"Microbial Interactions" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The inter- and intra-relationships between various microorganisms. This can include both positive (like SYMBIOSIS) and negative (like ANTIBIOSIS) interactions. Examples include virus - bacteria and bacteria - bacteria.
- Microbial Interactions
- Interaction, Microbial
- Interactions, Microbial
- Microbial Interaction
Cooperative Behavior, Microbial
- Cooperative Behavior, Microbial
- Behavior, Microbial Cooperative
- Behaviors, Microbial Cooperative
- Cooperative Behaviors, Microbial
- Microbial Cooperative Behavior
- Microbial Cooperative Behaviors
Competitive Behavior, Microbial
- Competitive Behavior, Microbial
- Behavior, Microbial Competitive
- Behaviors, Microbial Competitive
- Competitive Behaviors, Microbial
- Microbial Competitive Behavior
- Microbial Competitive Behaviors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Microbial Interactions".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Microbial Interactions".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Microbial Interactions" by people in this website by year, and whether "Microbial Interactions" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Microbial Interactions" by people in Profiles.