"Microtubule-Associated Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
High molecular weight proteins found in the MICROTUBULES of the cytoskeletal system. Under certain conditions they are required for TUBULIN assembly into the microtubules and stabilize the assembled microtubules.
|Microtubule-Associated Protein 2
- Microtubule-Associated Protein 2
- Microtubule Associated Protein 2
- MAP2 Microtubule-Associated Protein
- MAP2 Microtubule Associated Protein
- Microtubule-Associated Protein, MAP2
Microtubule-Associated Protein 3
- Microtubule-Associated Protein 3
- Microtubule Associated Protein 3
- MAP3 Microtubule-Associated Protein
- MAP3 Microtubule Associated Protein
- Microtubule-Associated Protein, MAP3
Microtubule-Associated Protein 1
- Microtubule-Associated Protein 1
- Microtubule Associated Protein 1
- MAP1 Microtubule-Associated Protein
- MAP1 Microtubule Associated Protein
- Microtubule-Associated Protein, MAP1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Microtubule-Associated Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Microtubule-Associated Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Microtubule-Associated Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Microtubule-Associated Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.