"Ferredoxin-NADP Reductase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation and reduction of FERREDOXIN or ADRENODOXIN in the presence of NADP. EC 126.96.36.199 was formerly listed as EC 188.8.131.52 and EC 184.108.40.206.
- Ferredoxin-NADP Reductase
- Ferredoxin NADP Reductase
- Reductase, Ferredoxin-NADP
- NADPH-Ferredoxin Reductase
- NADPH Ferredoxin Reductase
- Reductase, NADPH-Ferredoxin
- Adrenodoxin Reductase
- Reductase, Adrenodoxin
- Iron-Sulfur Protein Reductase
- Iron Sulfur Protein Reductase
- Protein Reductase, Iron-Sulfur
- Reductase, Iron-Sulfur Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ferredoxin-NADP Reductase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ferredoxin-NADP Reductase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ferredoxin-NADP Reductase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ferredoxin-NADP Reductase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.