"Gene Products, tax" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Transcriptional trans-acting proteins of the promoter elements found in the long terminal repeats (LTR) of HUMAN T-LYMPHOTROPIC VIRUS 1 and HUMAN T-LYMPHOTROPIC VIRUS 2. The tax (trans-activator x; x is undefined) proteins act by binding to enhancer elements in the LTR.
|Gene Products, tax
- Gene Products, tax
- p40 tax
- tax Gene Products
- tax Protein
- Transforming Antigen p40x
- Antigen p40x, Transforming
- p40x, Transforming Antigen
- Trans-Activator Protein p40(tax)
- Trans-Activator Protein p40(x)
- Trans-Activator Protein p40x
- Trans Activator Protein p40x
- p40x, Trans-Activator Protein
- Trans-Activator Protein pX
- Trans Activator Protein pX
- pX, Trans-Activator Protein
- Transactivator p40(tax)
- Transactivator Protein p40(x)
- Gene Product, tax
- tax Gene Product
- Trans-Activator Protein p40(lor)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gene Products, tax".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Neoplasm Proteins [D12.776.624]
- Oncogene Proteins [D12.776.624.664]
- Oncogene Proteins, Viral [D12.776.624.664.520]
- Retroviridae Proteins, Oncogenic [D12.776.624.664.520.750]
- Gene Products, tax [D12.776.624.664.520.750.480]
- Viral Proteins [D12.776.964]
- Oncogene Proteins, Viral [D12.776.964.700]
- Retroviridae Proteins, Oncogenic [D12.776.964.700.750]
- Gene Products, tax [D12.776.964.700.750.480]
- Retroviridae Proteins [D12.776.964.775]
- Retroviridae Proteins, Oncogenic [D12.776.964.775.750]
- Gene Products, tax [D12.776.964.775.750.480]
- Viral Regulatory and Accessory Proteins [D12.776.964.925]
- Trans-Activators [D12.776.964.925.984]
- Gene Products, tax [D12.776.964.925.984.410]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gene Products, tax".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gene Products, tax" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gene Products, tax" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Gene Products, tax" by people in Profiles.
Termini JM, Magnani DM, Maxwell HS, Lauer W, Castro I, Pecotte J, Barber GN, Watkins DI, Desrosiers RC. Simian T Lymphotropic Virus 1 Infection of Papio anubis: tax Sequence Heterogeneity and T Cell Recognition. J Virol. 2017 10 15; 91(20).
Marban C, McCabe A, Bukong TN, Hall WW, Sheehy N. Interplay between the HTLV-2 Tax and APH-2 proteins in the regulation of the AP-1 pathway. Retrovirology. 2012 Dec 03; 9:98.
Heilman DW, Green MR, Teodoro JG. The anaphase promoting complex: a critical target for viral proteins and anti-cancer drugs. Cell Cycle. 2005 Apr; 4(4):560-3.
Younis I, Khair L, Dundr M, Lairmore MD, Franchini G, Green PL. Repression of human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 and type 2 replication by a viral mRNA-encoded posttranscriptional regulator. J Virol. 2004 Oct; 78(20):11077-83.
Perini G, Oetjen E, Green MR. The hepatitis B pX protein promotes dimerization and DNA binding of cellular basic region/leucine zipper proteins by targeting the conserved basic region. J Biol Chem. 1999 May 14; 274(20):13970-7.
Giri A, Slattery JP, Heneine W, Gessain A, Rivadeneira E, Desrosiers RC, Rosen L, Anthony R, Pamungkas J, Iskandriati D, Richards AL, Herve V, McClure H, O'Brien SJ, Franchini G. The tax gene sequences form two divergent monophyletic lineages corresponding to types I and II of simian and human T-cell leukemia/lymphotropic viruses. Virology. 1997 Apr 28; 231(1):96-104.
Perini G, Wagner S, Green MR. Recognition of bZIP proteins by the human T-cell leukaemia virus transactivator Tax. Nature. 1995 Aug 17; 376(6541):602-5.