SKP Cullin F-Box Protein Ligases
"SKP Cullin F-Box Protein Ligases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subset of ubiquitin protein ligases that are formed by the association of a SKP DOMAIN PROTEIN, a CULLIN DOMAIN PROTEIN and a F-BOX DOMAIN PROTEIN.
|SKP1-Cullin Ubiquitin Ligases
- SKP1-Cullin Ubiquitin Ligases
- Ligases, SKP1-Cullin Ubiquitin
- SKP1 Cullin Ubiquitin Ligases
- Ubiquitin Ligases, SKP1-Cullin
- Skp1-Cullin-1-F-box Ubiquitin Ligase
- Ligase, Skp1-Cullin-1-F-box Ubiquitin
- Skp1 Cullin 1 F box Ubiquitin Ligase
- Ubiquitin Ligase, Skp1-Cullin-1-F-box
- Skp1-Cullin-F-Box Proteins
- Skp1 Cullin F Box Proteins
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "SKP Cullin F-Box Protein Ligases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "SKP Cullin F-Box Protein Ligases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "SKP Cullin F-Box Protein Ligases" by people in this website by year, and whether "SKP Cullin F-Box Protein Ligases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.