"Receptors, Interleukin-8" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface receptors that are specific for INTERLEUKIN-8. Two specific receptor subtypes (type A and B) have been found and bind IL-8 with high affinity.
- Receptors, Interleukin-8
- Receptors, Interleukin 8
- IL8 Receptors
- Receptors, IL8
- Interleukin-8 Receptors
- Interleukin 8 Receptors
- IL-8 Receptors
- IL 8 Receptors
- Receptors, IL-8
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Interleukin-8".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.695.160]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500]
- Receptors, Interleukin-8 [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500]
- Receptors, Interleukin-8 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500.750]
- Receptors, Interleukin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420]
- Receptors, Interleukin-8 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.421]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Interleukin-8".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Interleukin-8" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Interleukin-8" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.