Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast
"Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An invasive (infiltrating) CARCINOMA of the mammary ductal system (MAMMARY GLANDS) in the human BREAST.
|Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast
- Carcinoma, Invasive Ductal, Breast
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, Breast
- Carcinoma, Infiltrating Duct
- Carcinomas, Infiltrating Duct
Carcinoma, Mammary Ductal
- Carcinoma, Mammary Ductal
- Carcinomas, Mammary Ductal
- Mammary Ductal Carcinomas
- Mammary Ductal Carcinoma
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Neoplasms, Glandular and Epithelial [C04.557.470]
- Carcinoma [C04.557.470.200]
- Adenocarcinoma [C04.557.470.200.025]
- Carcinoma, Ductal [C04.557.470.200.025.232]
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast [C04.557.470.200.025.232.500]
- Neoplasms, Ductal, Lobular, and Medullary [C04.557.470.615]
- Carcinoma, Ductal [C04.557.470.615.132]
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast [C04.557.470.615.132.500]
- Neoplasms by Site [C04.588]
- Breast Neoplasms [C04.588.180]
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast [C04.588.180.390]
- Skin and Connective Tissue Diseases [C17]
- Skin Diseases [C17.800]
- Breast Diseases [C17.800.090]
- Breast Neoplasms [C17.800.090.500]
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast [C17.800.090.500.390]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.