"Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
No definition found.
- Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Hydroxybutyrate
- D-3-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- D 3 Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, D-3-Hydroxybutyrate
- D-beta-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- D beta Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, D-beta-Hydroxybutyrate
- 3-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- 3 Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, 3-Hydroxybutyrate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase" by people in Profiles.
Davuluri G, Song P, Liu Z, Wald D, Sakaguchi TF, Green MR, Devireddy L. Inactivation of 3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase 2 delays zebrafish erythroid maturation by conferring premature mitophagy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016 Mar 15; 113(11):E1460-9.
Devireddy LR, Hart DO, Goetz DH, Green MR. A mammalian siderophore synthesized by an enzyme with a bacterial homolog involved in enterobactin production. Cell. 2010 Jun 11; 141(6):1006-17.