Protein Structural Elements
"Protein Structural Elements" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Distinguishing three-dimensional structures characteristically formed by homologous protein sequences.
|Protein Structural Elements
- Protein Structural Elements
- Element, Protein Structural
- Elements, Protein Structural
- Protein Structural Element
- Structural Element, Protein
- Structural Elements, Protein
- Protein Structural Units
- Protein Structural Unit
- Structural Unit, Protein
- Structural Units, Protein
- Protein Structure Elements
- Protein Structure Element
- Structure Element, Protein
- Structure Elements, Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein Structural Elements".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein Structural Elements".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein Structural Elements" by people in this website by year, and whether "Protein Structural Elements" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.