"Eosinophilic Esophagitis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Chronic ESOPHAGITIS characterized by esophageal mucosal EOSINOPHILIA. It is diagnosed when an increase in EOSINOPHILS are present over the entire esophagus. The reflux symptoms fail to respond to PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS treatment, unlike in GASTROESOPHAGEAL REFLUX DISEASE. The symptoms are associated with IgE-mediated hypersensitivity to food or inhalant allergens.
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Eosinophilic Esophagitides
- Esophagitides, Eosinophilic
- Chronic Esophagitis, Eosinophilic
- Chronic Esophagitides, Eosinophilic
- Eosinophilic Chronic Esophagitides
- Eosinophilic Chronic Esophagitis
- Esophagitides, Eosinophilic Chronic
- Esophagitis, Eosinophilic Chronic
- Esophagitis, Eosinophilic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Eosinophilic Esophagitis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Eosinophilic Esophagitis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Eosinophilic Esophagitis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Eosinophilic Esophagitis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.