Postsynaptic Potential Summation
"Postsynaptic Potential Summation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Physiological integration of multiple SYNAPTIC POTENTIAL signals to reach the threshold and initiate postsynaptic ACTION POTENTIALS. In spatial summation stimulations from additional synaptic junctions are recruited to generate s response. In temporal summation succeeding stimuli signals are summed up to reach the threshold. The postsynaptic potentials can be either excitatory or inhibitory (EPSP or IPSP).
|Postsynaptic Potential Summation
- Postsynaptic Potential Summation
- Postsynaptic Potential Summations
- Potential Summation, Postsynaptic
- Potential Summations, Postsynaptic
- Summation, Postsynaptic Potential
- Summations, Postsynaptic Potential
- Post-Synaptic Potential Summation
- Post Synaptic Potential Summation
- Post-Synaptic Potential Summations
- Potential Summation, Post-Synaptic
- Potential Summations, Post-Synaptic
- Summation, Post-Synaptic Potential
- Summations, Post-Synaptic Potential
- Neurophysiology Summation
- Neurophysiology Summations
- Summation, Neurophysiology
- Summations, Neurophysiology
Temporal Summation, Neurophysiology
- Temporal Summation, Neurophysiology
- Neurophysiology Temporal Summation
- Neurophysiology Temporal Summations
- Summation, Neurophysiology Temporal
- Summations, Neurophysiology Temporal
- Temporal Summations, Neurophysiology
Spatial Summation, Neurophysiology
- Spatial Summation, Neurophysiology
- Neurophysiology Spatial Summation
- Neurophysiology Spatial Summations
- Spatial Summations, Neurophysiology
- Summation, Neurophysiology Spatial
- Summations, Neurophysiology Spatial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Postsynaptic Potential Summation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Postsynaptic Potential Summation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Postsynaptic Potential Summation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Postsynaptic Potential Summation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.