Electroencephalography Phase Synchronization
"Electroencephalography Phase Synchronization" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Adjustment of BRAIN WAVES from two or more neuronal groups within or across a brain structure (e.g., cortical and limbic brain structures) to become uniform in EEG oscillation patterns in response to a stimulus. It is interpreted as a brain integration sign during many processes such as learning, memory, and perception and involves reciprocal neural connections.
|Electroencephalography Phase Synchronization
- Electroencephalography Phase Synchronization
- Electroencephalography Phase Synchronizations
- Phase Synchronization, Electroencephalography
- Phase Synchronizations, Electroencephalography
- Synchronization, Electroencephalography Phase
- Synchronizations, Electroencephalography Phase
- Phase Synchrony, EEG
- Electroencephalography Phase Synchrony
- Electroencephalography Phase Synchronies
- Phase Synchronies, Electroencephalography
- Phase Synchrony, Electroencephalography
- Synchronies, Electroencephalography Phase
- Synchrony, Electroencephalography Phase
- EEG Phase Synchrony
- EEG Phase Synchronies
- Phase Synchronies, EEG
- Synchronies, EEG Phase
- Synchrony, EEG Phase
- EEG Phase Synchronization
- EEG Phase Synchronizations
- Phase Synchronizations, EEG
- Synchronization, EEG Phase
- Synchronizations, EEG Phase
- Phase Synchronization, EEG
Electroencephalography Phase Desynchronization
- Electroencephalography Phase Desynchronization
- Desynchronization, Electroencephalography Phase
- Desynchronizations, Electroencephalography Phase
- Electroencephalography Phase Desynchronizations
- Phase Desynchronization, Electroencephalography
- Phase Desynchronizations, Electroencephalography
- Phase Desynchrony, EEG
- Electroencephalography Phase Desynchrony
- Desynchronies, Electroencephalography Phase
- Desynchrony, Electroencephalography Phase
- Electroencephalography Phase Desynchronies
- Phase Desynchronies, Electroencephalography
- Phase Desynchrony, Electroencephalography
- EEG Phase Desynchrony
- Desynchronies, EEG Phase
- Desynchrony, EEG Phase
- EEG Phase Desynchronies
- Phase Desynchronies, EEG
- EEG Phase Desynchronization
- Desynchronization, EEG Phase
- Desynchronizations, EEG Phase
- EEG Phase Desynchronizations
- Phase Desynchronizations, EEG
- Phase Desynchronization, EEG
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electroencephalography Phase Synchronization".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electroencephalography Phase Synchronization".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electroencephalography Phase Synchronization" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electroencephalography Phase Synchronization" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Electroencephalography Phase Synchronization" by people in Profiles.
Indic P, Narayanan J. Wavelet based algorithm for the estimation of frequency flow from electroencephalogram data during epileptic seizure. Clin Neurophysiol. 2011 Apr; 122(4):680-6.