25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 1-alpha-Hydroxylase
"25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 1-alpha-Hydroxylase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A mitochondrial cytochrome P450 enzyme that catalyzes the 1-alpha-hydroxylation of 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 (also known as 25-hydroxycholecalciferol) in the presence of molecular oxygen and NADPH-FERRIHEMOPROTEIN REDUCTASE. This enzyme, encoded by CYP27B1 gene, converts 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 to 1-alpha,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 which is the active form of VITAMIN D in regulating bone growth and calcium metabolism. This enzyme is also active on plant 25-hydroxyvitamin D2 (ergocalciferol).
|25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 1-alpha-Hydroxylase
- 25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 1-alpha-Hydroxylase
- 25 Hydroxyvitamin D3 1 alpha Hydroxylase
- 25-Hydroxycholecalciferol 1-Hydroxylase
- Calcidiol 1-Monooxygenase
- Calcidiol 1 Monooxygenase
- 25-Hydroxyvitamin D(3) 1 alpha-Hydroxylase
- 25-Hydroxyvitamin D 1-alpha-Hydroxylase
- 1-alpha-Hydroxylase, 25-Hydroxyvitamin D
- 25 Hydroxyvitamin D 1 alpha Hydroxylase
- Cytochrome P-450 CYP27B1
- Cytochrome P 450 CYP27B1
- 25-Hydroxyergocalciferol 1-alpha-Hydroxylase
- 1-alpha-Hydroxylase, 25-Hydroxyergocalciferol
- 25 Hydroxyergocalciferol 1 alpha Hydroxylase
- 25 Hydroxycholecalciferol 1 Hydroxylase
- 25-Hydroxyvitamin D2 1-hydroxylase
- 1-hydroxylase, 25-Hydroxyvitamin D2
- 25 Hydroxyvitamin D2 1 hydroxylase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 1-alpha-Hydroxylase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 1-alpha-Hydroxylase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 1-alpha-Hydroxylase" by people in this website by year, and whether "25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 1-alpha-Hydroxylase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.