Glutamate Carboxypeptidase II
"Glutamate Carboxypeptidase II" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A metallocarboxypeptidase that is predominantly expressed as a membrane-bound enzyme. It catalyzes the hydrolysis of an unsubstituted, C-terminal glutamyl residue, typically from PTEROYLPOLYGLUTAMIC ACIDS. It was formerly classified as EC 18.104.22.168.
|Glutamate Carboxypeptidase II
- Glutamate Carboxypeptidase II
- Carboxypeptidase II, Glutamate
- FOLH1 Protein
- N-Acetylaspartylglutamate Peptidase
- N Acetylaspartylglutamate Peptidase
- Peptidase, N-Acetylaspartylglutamate
- NAALADase L
- NAAG Peptidase
- NAALADase II
- Folate Hydrolase I
- Hydrolase I, Folate
- N-Acetylated-alpha-Linked Acidic Dipeptidase
- Acidic Dipeptidase, N-Acetylated-alpha-Linked
- Dipeptidase, N-Acetylated-alpha-Linked Acidic
- N Acetylated alpha Linked Acidic Dipeptidase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glutamate Carboxypeptidase II".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glutamate Carboxypeptidase II".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glutamate Carboxypeptidase II" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glutamate Carboxypeptidase II" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.