Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary
"Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The condition of a pattern of malignancies within a family, but not every individual's necessarily having the same neoplasm. Characteristically the tumor tends to occur at an earlier than average age, individuals may have more than one primary tumor, the tumors may be multicentric, usually more than 25 percent of the individuals in direct lineal descent from the proband are affected, and the cancer predisposition in these families behaves as an autosomal dominant trait with about 60 percent penetrance.
|Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary
- Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary
- Hereditary Neoplastic Syndromes
- Hereditary Neoplastic Syndrome
- Neoplastic Syndrome, Hereditary
- Syndrome, Hereditary Neoplastic
- Syndromes, Hereditary Neoplastic
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Cancer Syndrome, Hereditary
- Hereditary Cancer Syndrome
- Syndrome, Hereditary Cancer
- Syndromes, Hereditary Cancer
- Cancer Syndromes, Hereditary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.