"Receptors, Dopamine D3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subtype of dopamine D2 receptors that are highly expressed in the LIMBIC SYSTEM of the brain.
|Receptors, Dopamine D3
- Receptors, Dopamine D3
- Dopamine D3 Receptor
- Receptor, Dopamine-D3
- Dopamine-D3 Receptor
- Dopamine Receptor D3
- Dopamine D3 Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Dopamine D3".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.670]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.670.300]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.670.300.400]
- Receptors, Dopamine D2 [D12.776.543.750.670.300.400.500]
- Receptors, Dopamine D3 [D12.776.543.750.670.300.400.500.249]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.695.150]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.695.150.400]
- Receptors, Dopamine D2 [D12.776.543.750.695.150.400.500]
- Receptors, Dopamine D3 [D12.776.543.750.695.150.400.500.500]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.720.330]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.720.330.400]
- Receptors, Dopamine D2 [D12.776.543.750.720.330.400.500]
- Receptors, Dopamine D3 [D12.776.543.750.720.330.400.500.249]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Dopamine D3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Dopamine D3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Dopamine D3" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Dopamine D3" by people in Profiles.
Ariano MA, Aronin N, Difiglia M, Tagle DA, Sibley DR, Leavitt BR, Hayden MR, Levine MS. Striatal neurochemical changes in transgenic models of Huntington's disease. J Neurosci Res. 2002 Jun 15; 68(6):716-29.