"Receptors, CXCR3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
CXCR receptors that are expressed on the surface of a number of cell types, including T-LYMPHOCYTES; NK CELLS; DENDRITIC CELLS; and a subset of B-LYMPHOCYTES. The receptors are activated by CHEMOKINE CXCL9; CHEMOKINE CXCL10; and CHEMOKINE CXCL11.
- Receptors, CXCR3
- CXCR3 Receptor
- Receptor, CXCR3
- CXC Chemokine Receptor 3
- CD183 Antigens
- Antigens, CD183
- CXCR3 Receptors
- Chemokine (C-C Motif) Receptor 3
- CMKBR3 Chemokine Receptors
- Chemokine Receptors, CMKBR3
- Receptors, CMKBR3 Chemokine
- CXC Chemokine Receptors 3
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, CXCR3".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.695.160]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500]
- Receptors, CXCR3 [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500.300]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500]
- Receptors, CXCR3 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500.300]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, CXCR3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, CXCR3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, CXCR3" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.