"Muromonab-CD3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody that exerts immunosuppressive effects by inducing peripheral T-cell depletion and modulation of the T-cell receptor complex (CD3/Ti).
- Muromonab CD3
- Monoclonal Antibody OKT3
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Muromonab-CD3".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.075]
- Muromonab-CD3 [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.075.570]
- Immunoglobulin Isotypes [D12.776.124.486.485.114.619]
- Immunoglobulin G [D12.776.124.486.485.114.619.393]
- Muromonab-CD3 [D12.776.124.486.485.114.619.393.570]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.075]
- Muromonab-CD3 [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.075.570]
- Immunoglobulin Isotypes [D12.776.124.790.651.114.619]
- Immunoglobulin G [D12.776.124.790.651.114.619.393]
- Muromonab-CD3 [D12.776.124.790.651.114.619.393.570]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived [D12.776.377.715.522.214.171.1244]
- Muromonab-CD3 [D12.776.377.715.5126.96.36.1994.570]
- Immunoglobulin Isotypes [D12.776.377.715.548.114.619]
- Immunoglobulin G [D12.776.377.715.548.114.619.393]
- Muromonab-CD3 [D12.776.377.715.548.114.619.393.570]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Muromonab-CD3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Muromonab-CD3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Muromonab-CD3" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Muromonab-CD3" by people in Profiles.
Singel KL, Emmons TR, Khan ANH, Mayor PC, Shen S, Wong JT, Morrell K, Eng KH, Mark J, Bankert RB, Matsuzaki J, Koya RC, Blom AM, McLeish KR, Qu J, Ram S, Moysich KB, Abrams SI, Odunsi K, Zsiros E, Segal BH. Mature neutrophils suppress T cell immunity in ovarian cancer microenvironment. JCI Insight. 2019 03 07; 4(5).
Zhou J, Chen J, Zhong R, Mokotoff M, Shultz LD, Ball ED. Targeting gastrin-releasing peptide receptors on small cell lung cancer cells with a bispecific molecule that activates polyclonal T lymphocytes. Clin Cancer Res. 2006 Apr 01; 12(7 Pt 1):2224-31.
Bisikirska B, Colgan J, Luban J, Bluestone JA, Herold KC. TCR stimulation with modified anti-CD3 mAb expands CD8+ T cell population and induces CD8+CD25+ Tregs. J Clin Invest. 2005 Oct; 115(10):2904-13.
Herold KC, Gitelman SE, Masharani U, Hagopian W, Bisikirska B, Donaldson D, Rother K, Diamond B, Harlan DM, Bluestone JA. A single course of anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody hOKT3gamma1(Ala-Ala) results in improvement in C-peptide responses and clinical parameters for at least 2 years after onset of type 1 diabetes. Diabetes. 2005 Jun; 54(6):1763-9.
Madden RL, Mulhern JG, Benedetto BJ, O'Shea MH, Germain MJ, Braden GL, O'Shaughnessy J, Lipkowitz GS. Completely reversed acute rejection is not a significant risk factor for the development of chronic rejection in renal allograft recipients. Transpl Int. 2000; 13(5):344-50.
Darenkov IA, Marcarelli MA, Basadonna GP, Friedman AL, Lorber KM, Howe JG, Crouch J, Bia MJ, Kliger AS, Lorber MI. Reduced incidence of Epstein-Barr virus-associated posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder using preemptive antiviral therapy. Transplantation. 1997 Sep 27; 64(6):848-52.
Basadonna GP, Auersvald LA, Oliveira SC, Friedman AL, Lorber MI. Pancreas after kidney transplantation: HLA mismatch does not preclude success. Transplant Proc. 1997 Feb-Mar; 29(1-2):667.
Indudhara R, Khauli RB, Menon M, Stoff JS. Simultaneous quadruple immunosuppression with cyclosporine induction therapy in high risk renal transplant recipients. J Urol. 1994 Aug; 152(2 Pt 1):307-11.