Nursing Evaluation Research
"Nursing Evaluation Research" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Research carried out by nurses that uses interviews, data collection, observation, surveys, etc., to evaluate nursing, health, clinical, and nursing education programs and curricula, and which also demonstrates the value of such evaluation.
|Nursing Evaluation Research
- Nursing Evaluation Research
- Evaluation, Nursing Program
- Evaluations, Nursing Program
- Nursing Program Evaluations
- Program Evaluations, Nursing
- Research, Nursing Evaluation
- Program Evaluation, Nursing
- Evaluation Research, Nursing
- Evaluation Researchs, Nursing
- Nursing Evaluation Researchs
- Researchs, Nursing Evaluation
- Evaluation Studies, Nursing
- Evaluation Study, Nursing
- Nursing Evaluation Studies
- Nursing Evaluation Study
- Studies, Nursing Evaluation
- Study, Nursing Evaluation
- Nursing Program Evaluation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nursing Evaluation Research".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nursing Evaluation Research".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nursing Evaluation Research" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nursing Evaluation Research" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.