Glycine Dehydrogenase (Decarboxylating)
"Glycine Dehydrogenase (Decarboxylating)" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A PYRIDOXAL PHOSPHATE dependent enzyme that catalyzes the decarboxylation of GLYCINE with the transfer of an aminomethyl group to the LIPOIC ACID moiety of the GLYCINE DECARBOXYLASE COMPLEX H-PROTEIN. Defects in P-protein are the cause of non-ketotic hyperglycinemia. It is one of four subunits of the glycine decarboxylase complex.
|Glycine Dehydrogenase (Decarboxylating)
- Glycine Dehydrogenase (Decarboxylating)
- P-protein, Glycine Decarboxylase
- Decarboxylase P-protein, Glycine
- Glycine Decarboxylase P-protein
- P protein, Glycine Decarboxylase
- Glycine Decarboxylase Complex P-Protein
- Glycine Decarboxylase Complex P Protein
- Glycine Cleavage System P-Protein
- Glycine Cleavage System P Protein
- Glycine Decarboxylase
- Decarboxylase, Glycine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glycine Dehydrogenase (Decarboxylating)".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glycine Dehydrogenase (Decarboxylating)".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glycine Dehydrogenase (Decarboxylating)" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glycine Dehydrogenase (Decarboxylating)" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.