High-Intensity Interval Training
"High-Intensity Interval Training" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cardiovascular exercise strategy with alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods.
|High-Intensity Interval Training
- High-Intensity Interval Training
- High Intensity Interval Training
- High-Intensity Interval Trainings
- Interval Training, High-Intensity
- Interval Trainings, High-Intensity
- Training, High-Intensity Interval
- Trainings, High-Intensity Interval
- High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise
- Exercise, High-Intensity Intermittent
- Exercises, High-Intensity Intermittent
- High-Intensity Intermittent Exercises
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "High-Intensity Interval Training".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "High-Intensity Interval Training".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "High-Intensity Interval Training" by people in this website by year, and whether "High-Intensity Interval Training" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.